The Institute For Community is proud to partner with Marquette Companies to create Marquette Cares. Marquette Cares will provide aid and assistance to Marquette employees and residents that are in need due to a catastrophic event such as an illness or accident.
Here's how it works:
- Marquette managed properties collect money for the fund through various fundraising strategies including property events, activities, and personal donations. A list of potential fundraising strategies will be communicated to each property staff.
- Funds raised at the property level are donated to the Institute For Community, a nonprofit 501 (c) 3 organization. Funds donated to the IFC are tax deductible. Donations may be received in any form.
- On a quarterly basis, or as needed due to circumstances, the Committee will review requests and submit recommendations to the Institute For Community Board of Directors. The Board will review requests, make determinations, and correspond with applicants.
Marquette Cares is a tremendous endeavor by a company that takes care of their own. Please join us as we use the power of synergy to make a difference in the lives of Marquette employees and residents that are facing great challenges.
1. Donate to Marquette Cares by entering Marquette Cares into the Designation field
2. Optional: To honor a specific person enter Marquette Cares into the Designation field and ALSO the person's name in the Dedication or Gift field
Donate by check:
1. Make your check out to: Institute for Community
2. Place Marquette Cares in the Memo Section
- to honor a specific person please add their name in addition
3. Mail To:
Institute for Community
175 S Highpoint Drive
Romeoville, IL 60446
If you are a Marquette employee or resident and
you would like to apply click here